Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is why i love music

Yesterday was a tough day, probably one of the most challenging in my career. I spent 15 hours at the office, and probably could have stayed another 5 just to make a dent in my to-do list. I was on the verge of melt-down by the time I got to my car in the (empty) parking ramp. I turned on my car and the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter was playing. It was perfect timing. I don't particularly love that song, but it just was the perfect end to my crappy day and made me laugh. I love how perfectly timed songs can change your mood.

So this morning, I was convinced that today had to better than yesterday, so I was in search of the perfect song to get me going on my drive in this morning. I couldn't help but giggle (and sing along) as "Shake Your Money Maker" by Ludacris started playing. There are some quality lines in that song and now it will be stuck in my head all day. I'll be shaking it all around the office today - ha ha.

I hope that all of you have a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment