Thursday, December 4, 2008

Neon Tiger

Most of the people that might be reading this post know how much I LOVE The Killers. I was so excited to finally download the new album Day & Age last week and I have been listening to it non stop. My favorite song right now is "Neon Tiger"...because really, it's a pretty cool name for a song.

So the countdown begins for their concert on January 19th - only 46 days to go until I get to see Brandon Flowers in all his cuteness. Oh yeah, he's a really good musician too!

Click here to watch a fun video performance of The Killers covering "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."


Please download the album - you will not be disappointed. Unless, of course, you dislike The Killers...then it would be a major waste of money.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for you to put the Top Gun soundtrack on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that i think i'm jessica's date to this concert....

    ReplyDelete