Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun Weekend!!

Here is a recap of a super fun weekend with friends:

Friday night was our Bennie's Holiday party - the friends from college get together with great food and we exchange gifts. Mindy always does a great job of decorating their home for the holidays!!

Saturday, I went to the No Coast Craft-O-Rama at the Midtown Global Market. It was a great craft fair. I did pick up a really cute gift for a friend, but I can't show it to you because it would ruin the surprise! It made me want to learn how to sew...we'll see if that happens.

Saturday evening was a birthday party for Jaime and Amy at the 508 bar downtown. It was such a fun night! Happy 30th Amy & Jaime!!!

I also had a fun surprise, I ran into my good friend Ben whom I haven't seen in ages! This is our prom pose:

And we spent the rest of the evening dancing, even though we were about 100 years older than everyone else there!!


We finished the weekend with my company's holiday party at Bar Lurcat. The food was fantastic and it was just a really special evening. Aaron decided to have a Michael Jackson dance-off with a co-worker's spouse...it's hard to say who won!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had seen you at No Coast! It was loads of fun... perhaps I'll see you at the next craft fair.

    PS If you're seriously thinking about learning to sew, I can point you to carious classes, books, projects, patterns, fabric stores, and resources!

    ReplyDelete